Please complete the following to be considered for a 2018-19 ASF Avi Shabbat Micro-Grant
- Avi Shabbat Microgrant applications are accepted and awarded on a rolling basis until January 31, 2019.
- Avi Schaefer Seek Peace and Pursue it Award nominations must be received by January 31, 2019, to be considered.
Please note the following important information regarding the Avi Shabbat Microgrants:
- It is encouraged that the meal takes place close to February 12, 2019 – the date of Avi’s yahrzeit. However, due to the nature of campus life and other scheduling, we understand if this is not possible.
- Student and/or staff organizers are invited and encouraged to participate in a “Cross-Pollination” campus conference call, as a way to connect and learn from other campuses and communities. Dates for these calls will be sent if your application is accepted.
- Hillels and other approved campus groups receiving grants will be notified on a rolling basis until all grants are distributed.
- The decision regarding which campuses receive a grant is solely within the discretion of the Avi Schaefer Fund.
- All student leaders will be asked to join a Facebook group along with other Avi Shabbat student leaders to share best practices and receive materials and resources, updates and other information.